Partner Manager 🇩🇪
Fulltime – Rotterdam
If you are ambitious, sales driven and want to work in a high energy, international scale-up organization; we want you to join the Leadinfo team! We are looking for a Partner Manager who will be responsible for expanding and maintaining our partner network in the DACH region.
Who are we?
Leadinfo is a fast-growing scale-up based in Rotterdam. We develop top-quality lead generation software that enables our clients to recognize their B2B website visitors. Our team of 24 is working hard on conquering the European market. We will not stop until we have taken over the world! What else can you expect from a team of winners?
Yes, we work hard on making sure our clients get the best data possible and on introducing our tool to more and more companies each day. But working at Leadinfo is not all about the hard work. It is also a lot of fun being a part of this group of young, down to earth and open-minded winners. We love our Friday drinks in our own bar, playing pool in our cool office, going out for a stroll with our office dog Max and celebrating our milestones with karaoke or themed parties!
Leadinfo works with Partners all across Europe. Partners, which are mostly online marketing agencies, are essentially the ambassadors of Leadinfo. As a Partner Manager your main objective is to expand and maintain our Partner network in the DACH region. You will be in direct contact with our Partners and build personal relationships to ensure they are loving our product. And because you are familiar with the world of online marketing, you will easily connect with potential Partners.
In this position you will be focused on both direct sales and account management. To reach your goals as Partner Manager, you will be:
- Cold calling potential Partners to introduce them to our Partner program;
- Staying in touch via monthly check-up calls;
- Ensuring Partners love using Leadinfo by providing demo’s and helping them use our product in the best way possible;
- Using your awesome social skills to connect and engage our Partners with Leadinfo.
What you’ll bring
- Competitiveness and a drive to keep going until you have succeeded;
- A big sense of responsibility and assertiveness;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- A Bachelor’s degree and sales experience.
Perks of Leadinfo
- Strong base salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Personal growth opportunities;
- International team;
- Lunch and snacks, every day;
- A free day off on your birthday;
- Max, the office dog;
- Pool table and office library;
- A lot of fun, Friday drinks and parties!