Business Development Representative
Fulltime – Rotterdam
Are you ready to work in a high energy, international scale-up organization? If you are ambitious and can easily connect with people, we want you to join our team! As our Business Development Representative you’ll bring Leadinfo to the next level by completely taking over the European market!
Who are we?
Leadinfo is a fast-growing scale-up based in Rotterdam. We develop top-quality lead generation software that enables our clients to recognise their B2B website visitors. Our team of 24 is working hard on conquering the European market. We will not stop until we have taken over the world! What else can you expect from a team of winners?
Yes, we work hard on making sure our clients get the best data possible and on introducing our tool to more and more companies each day. But working at Leadinfo is not all about the hard work. It is also a lot of fun being a part of this group of young, down to earth and open-minded winners. We love our Friday drinks in our own bar, playing pool in our cool office, going out for a stroll with our office dog Max and celebrating our milestones with karaoke or themed parties!
New customers are the backbone of our success. Because you have full ownership of the whole sale cycle, you are responsible in driving our growth week by week. You achieve this by connecting with potential clients and showing them how our product can elevate their sales process. You are going to call potential clients. A lot. And because you are convincing and energetic by nature and you enjoy the game called sales, you will easily meet your targets.
You will succeed in reaching your goals by:
- Calling potential clients and convince them to try our amazing tool;
- Being creative in your approach;
- Staying in touch with potential clients during their 14-day trial period and making sure they are getting the most out of Leadinfo;
- Providing personal demo’s to trial users, so they are fully aware of all the great possibilities of our tool;
- Bringing your A-game during each closing call to make sure you sign the most new clients!
What you’ll bring
- The ability to learn and pitch the benefits of Leadinfo to both executive and junior positions;
- A big sense of responsibility and assertiveness;
- Competitiveness and a drive to keep going until you have succeeded;
- You are fluent in Dutch, German or English;
- A Bachelor’s degree and sales experience.
Perks of Leadinfo
- Strong base salary;
- Attractive commission scheme;
- Personal growth opportunities;
- 25 vacation days;
- International team;
- Lunch and snacks, every day;
- A free day off on your birthday;
- Max, the office dog;
- Pool table and office library;
- A lot of fun, Friday drinks and parties!