Are you looking for a new challenge and do you want to work with the latest techniques? Do you have a scale-up mentality and would you like to work within a fast-growing scale-up? Then this is the moment to come and work for Leadinfo!
As a Data Engineer you work daily on optimizing the data flows in Leadinfo, which is used by thousands of users. Our customers are well-known names such as Heineken, NIBC Bank and EMERCE, but also hundreds of SME's log in daily. Our frontend is written in React, for our backend we use NodeJS and PHP. Our infrastructure runs entirely on AWS.
Large datasets do not scare you. You are responsible for setting up and optimizing data flows and further setting up the data infrastructure. You set up decentralized processes to optimize our algorithms. Code testing is in your blood and you are driven by beautiful Python code.
These are our expectations from you:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Engineer;
- 32-40 hours a week available;
- you are at your best in a greenfield environment;
- driven by beautiful code;
- make the team even more fun;
- have experience with Python;
- have experience with MySQL and NoSQL;
- have experience with AWS.
This is what you get in return:
- a competitive salary;
- ergonomic sit/stand desk;
- hackatons to try out new ideas;
- hip office in an incomparable building;
- lunch at the office;
- young and enthusiastic colleagues.
Leadinfo is top-quality lead generation software that enables you to recognise B2B website visitors. The visitors are displayed on a clearly designed dashboard, so you'll be able to contact your most valuable website visitors immediately.
Use our real-time inbox with no complicated statistics. View your website visitors like you view your e-mail. We show an extensive company profile about every visitor, which will help sales agents to close their sale.
November 26th 2020
Send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have questions? Call 085 2500 450 and ask for Quirijn.