Do you have the gift to grasp someone’s attention with just using your words? Leadinfo is looking for a content marketeer with this skill, to help Leadinfo build its branding in multiple channels in the global B2B-market.
Leadinfo is a fast-growing scale-up based in Rotterdam, we offer companies a better way to identify B2B website visitors using our product. As an Integrations & API Developer you work daily on our product, which is used by thousands of users. Our customers are well-known names such as Heineken, NIBC Bank and EMERCE, but also hundreds of SME's log-in daily. Our frontend is written in React, for our backend we use NodeJS and PHP. Our infrastructure runs entirely on AWS.
Diversity at Leadinfo is important, that’s why we have a female-first policy for this vacancy.
These are our expectations from you:
- Experience in B2B-market, SaaS experience is a plus;
- Able to work in a fast-growing environment;
- You are a self-starter;
- Able to adapt communication style per market and country;
What you will bring:
- Fluent in English, other languages (Dutch, Spanish, German, French) are a big plus;
- The gift to create targeted and unique content;
- Available for 24-32 hours a week;
- A bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing;
This is what we offer:
- Strong base salary;
- Delicious free lunch at the office, and free snacks to keep your spirits high;
- Young and dedicated team;
- Opportunity to work at a fast-growing scale-up;
- Great office in Rotterdam.
Leadinfo is top-quality lead generation software that enables you to recognise B2B website visitors. The visitors are displayed on a clearly designed dashboard, so you'll be able to contact your most valuable website visitors immediately.
Use our real-time inbox with no complicated statistics. View your website visitors like you view your e-mail. We show an extensive company profile about every visitor, which will help sales agents to close their sale.
September 10th 2020
Send us an email with your CV to email@example.com. Do you have questions? Call 085 2500 450 and ask for Quirijn.