Leadinfo is a fast-growing scale-up based in Rotterdam, we offer companies a better way to identify B2B website visitors using our product. As an Integrations & API Developer you work daily on our product, which is used by thousands of users. Our customers are well-known names such as Heineken, NIBC Bank and EMERCE, but also hundreds of SME’s log-in daily. Our frontend is written in React, for our backend we use NodeJS and PHP. Our infrastructure runs entirely on AWS.
You and our team are responsible for the integrations with our software. You develop new integrations and optimize existing code. You build API links with CRM systems, for example: Sharpspring, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Teams and dozens of other packages and you will help write to our public API.
These are our expectations from you:
- Have at least 7 years of experience as a Backend PHP developer;
- Are at your best in a greenfield environment;
- Be available 32-40 hours per week;
- Driven by beautiful code;
- You don’t think of object-oriented programming and design patterns as buzzwords;
- Make the team even more fun.
- Experience with APIs (pre);
- Experience with NodeJS (pre);
- Experience with AWS (pre);
- Experience with MySQL and NoSQL (plus).
The perks of Leadinfo:
- Strong base salary;
- International team;
- Great culture;
- Free lunch and snacks, every day;
- A free day off on your birthday;
- Max, the office dog;
- Pool table;
- Office library.
Leadinfo is top-quality lead generation software that enables you to recognise B2B website visitors. The visitors are displayed on a clearly designed dashboard, so you’ll be able to contact your most valuable website visitors immediately.
Use our real-time inbox with no complicated statistics. View your website visitors like you view your e-mail. We show an extensive company profile about every visitor, which will help sales agents to close their sale.