Leadinfo is a fast-growing scale-up based in Rotterdam, we offer companies a better way to identify B2B website visitors using our product. As an Integrations & API Developer you work daily on our product, which is used by thousands of users. Our customers are well-known names such as Heineken, NIBC Bank and EMERCE, but also hundreds of SME’s log-in daily. Our frontend is written in React, for our backend we use NodeJS and PHP. Our infrastructure runs entirely on AWS.
You are responsible for our backend, that is why a long working experience with PHP is important to us. It is also important that you are able to handle a lot of traffic and do everything for the scalability of our software.
These are our expectations from you:
- Have at least 8 years of experience as a Backend PHP developer;
- Are at your best in a greenfield environment;
- Be available 32-40 hours per week;
- Driven by beautiful code;
- You don’t think of object-oriented programming and design patterns as buzzwords;
- Make the team even more fun.
- Advanced experience with PHP (pre);
- Experience with NodeJS (pre);
- Advanced experience with MySQL and NoSQL (plus);
- Advanced experience with NodeJS (pre);
- Advanced experience with AWS (pre);
- Experience with Docker, Solr or ElasticSearch (plus).
The perks of Leadinfo:
- Strong base salary;
- International team;
- Great culture;
- Free lunch and snacks, every day;
- A free day off on your birthday;
- Max, the office dog;
- Pool table;
- Office library.
Leadinfo is top-quality lead generation software that enables you to recognise B2B website visitors. The visitors are displayed on a clearly designed dashboard, so you’ll be able to contact your most valuable website visitors immediately.
Use our real-time inbox with no complicated statistics. View your website visitors like you view your e-mail. We show an extensive company profile about every visitor, which will help sales agents to close their sale.